1. What we need
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can see our Personal Data Protection Policy at https://www.playerlync.com/privacy-policy/
PlayerLync is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- browser type, operating system, IP address, and Service usage information
2. Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- enhancing your experience at the Service;
- performing administration and technical support for the Service;
- enabling you to enter sweepstakes, contests and other promotions;
- creating aggregate information about demographics and usage patterns;
- enabling purchases of goods and services
3. What we do with it
We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- The processing of your name and contact information to provide you with information about our products, manage your registration for and attendance at our events and webinars or for office visits, manage your registration for contests or promotions, provide you with customer support or otherwise communicate with you;
- The processing of device and usage data to improve and customize our websites and to guarantee our websites’ security and continued proper functioning;
- The processing of your billing information to complete transactions with you when you purchase our products or services;
- To display personalized advertisements to you and to send to you marketing communications about us, our products and our services; and
- To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws and cooperate with public and government authorities.
We only collect and process your Personal Data to the extent it is necessary for fulfilling these purposes and where we can rely on a legal basis for such processing as set out in our full Privacy Statement. Where required, we will ask you for your prior consent to processing.
Please review the “What Personal Data do we collect?” and “Purposes for which we process Personal Data and the legal bases on which we rely” sections in our full Privacy Statement for further details. Also, please review the “How long do we keep your Personal Data?” section to learn how long we store your Personal Data.
4. How long we keep it
PlayerLync annually reviews the personal data is has and personal data shall not be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information or is longer than is necessary for purposes of processing.
5. What are your rights?
Our public forum and user-generated content areas can be a useful way for you to express yourself to other online users. When you post messages or otherwise use these features, the information that you provide (including personally identifiable information) may be publicly available to, collected by, and used by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of messages or images posted by users or disclosures of personal information.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 16, we will delete such information from our records. Because we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16, we also do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com or in writing at:
5690 DTC Blvd #450e
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Our DPO will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact European Data Protection Supervisor Complaints and file a complaint with them.